I've been working hard for last couple of weeks and I really can't see the results.. I've been making doorstops, cushions, Christmas decorations, cakes (yummy yummy cakes!), doing lots of cleaning and somehow everything looks the same. I can't believe it's nearly Christmas and I still haven't managed to do half of the things I need to do.
The Cookie Day was a disaster, no-one turned up as everyone was busy. I have to admit, I was very disappointed. And sad. But my lovely boyfriend and our house-mate made the weekend absolutely fantastic!
The things I did on the weekend (I just realised it's already thursday!! When? How?!):
- Baked some cupcakes. Dead easy, dead delicious!
- Put a Christmas tree up and half dressed it.
- Did mulled wine. Then drunk it.
- Did a little party.
- Watched the best movie ever made (I mean the best!) called "Baraka".
- Thought a lot.
- Went out to my favourite local pub and drunk the best beer - Hobgoblin.
- Was visited by my sister and the cutest baby boy (I soooo love him!)
- Finished making doorstops.
- Sold all doorstops.
- Drunk some more wine.
- Drunk some more beer.
- Chatted, chatted, chatted...
Here are the cupcakes. Just to make you want them ;)