Saturday 9 October 2010

Sorry guys!

I'm working on a new project, making owls and doing a tutorial on how to make a doorstop but somehow it's a slow process and I still wasn't able to put it here.. And now I'm away for the weekend (very busy partying in London) so will put everything here on monday. 

Sorry for making you wait so long for new posts. To be honest I was working on my tutorial couple of days ago and it was pretty much ready, but then I tried to put pictures there and it just went very bad.. It took me over 3 hours to do it right and in the end I just got fed up and left it. But I promise it will be ready soon! 

Gotta go now, need to have my breakfast as my head is still a little bit spinning (no, not a hangover, simply didn't sleep well...).

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog