Tuesday 26 October 2010

Eating marshmallows, working hard

Hi guys! I know, promised to update the blog regularly and not really doing it.. But there is so much happening right now I hardly find time for myself. And it's a very very good thing. Not that I have no "me time", but that I'm so busy.




Yesterday my lovely boyfriend helped me with making labels for my products. Instead of spending the evening watching TV we sat together with hot chocolate and marshmallows, designed and made lots and lots of them. We used a very old typing machine to write the info inside, and because it's old and doesn't write very good I had to bang the letters and my finger tips are pretty damaged now. But we had great time, it took us a while to figure out all the measurements and everything else, and that was really funny. I think they turn out really well and quite original. Really proud of myself. And my boyfriend (fiancé to be and future husband). 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog